We do not currently require our users to register in order to access our website, but reserve the right to do so in the future. Should we implement a registration process we will of course commit to comply with any privacy legislation applicable at the time in respect of your user information.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- Who is collecting the data?
- Data is collected and stored by Monday Swimwear, LLC in the United States and by Monday Swimwear Limited in the United Kingdom.
- What data is being collected?
- Monday Swimwear collects data relevant to your shopping and purchasing history while you are visiting www.mondayswimwear.com in an attempt to improve the browsing and shopping experience.
- This data may include names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, etc. of you or other related parties (for example, recipient information if you are buying a gift card or sending a physical order to a gift recipient). The information you provide will be securely stored with us, and you can add, delete, or change your registered information at any time by logging into your account.
- Other data collected in addition to the data that you actively provide to us may not be as obvious are cookies, IP address, browser/device information, social media handles if you reach our site through clicking on one of our advertisements. This information helps us to recognize you and allows us to customize your browsing and shopping experiences, for example, by saving your recommended offerings after you take our “FIT QUIZ”.
- If you make a purchase on www.mondayswimwear.com, we will collect additional information such as credit card numbers, expiry dates, CVVs, and billing addresses in order to complete your purchase. Similarly relevant information will be collected if you use alternative payment methods such as PayPal or Apple Pay.
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- All transactional data is securely processed through industry standard processing practices and information is anonymized and encrypted whenever possible in the case of credit card numbers and otherwise identifying financial information. Monday Swimwear does not store or have access to customers’ full credit card numbers.
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- As a general rule, information collected by us will not be shared outside of Monday Swimwear unless information is collected via a multi-brand partnership such as a giveaway or brand collaboration. We will always inform you of this separately when collecting information that will be shared with any additional parties. Customer and order recipient information provided to us will not be shared with any third parties outside of those necessary to deliver your order, for example, we provide information we collect to third party service providers, such as the fulfillment warehouses and parcel carriers who help to ship and deliver your orders.
- Monday Swimwear team members with access to your personal data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information collected from you.
- How will the information be used?
- The information is used to provide customers with improved shopping experiences on our website and to facilitate the processing and delivery of orders of physical products.
- How long will the data be stored for?
- We retain your information only as long as is necessary and only for the purpose for which we obtained them. We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
- What rights does the data subject have?
- You have the right to access the majority of your personal data at any time within your account profile. If you do not have an account profile, you can request a copy of the information that we have on file for you at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days to respond to such inquiries.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete personal data held on you where we have no legitimate legal reason to retain it. You have the right to ask us to update and correct any incorrect personal data that we have collected.
- You have the right to opt out or any marketing communications both in your account profile, during the checkout process, and contained within any marketing outreach via the unsubscribe link in any of our email marketing campaigns.
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?
- You can request a copy of the information that we have on file for you at any time by emailing email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days to respond to such inquiries.